Saturday 7 July 2012

It's A First!

I have never thought of myself creating a blog. Well since this is an activity for the English class, i have no reason not to create one. I always think that becoming a blogger is such a trouble because it requires time to manage the blog. Maybe i will change my mind in the upcoming weeks as we are required to post at least once after every class. For me, i enjoy reading other people's blog. It enables me to get to know them better. It is good to know what friends are doing lately and how they are coping with their own lifes. As for me, i don't share my personal life on the social network. I rarely post or update my status on facebook except when i am in the mood. LOL. My friends even wonder if i ever log on to facebook. In fact, i log on almost everyday! Like i said, i like to know what friends are up to. But make no mistake, i am not a stalker or whatsoever. HAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment