Sunday 29 July 2012

Shape Poem~~



Hi pals. For this shape poem class, to me it was an interesting one. Not only we learnt that poem could be so versatile in its shape, it could also be written in informal English. I always thought that writing a poem is like driving a car on the road. We have to follow the rules strictly. After joining the class, all my thoughts in the past had vanished and this really changed my view of poetry. It can be funny and crazy as it is up to you to create it. There are no boundaries to restrict you and you are free to be as imaginative as possible.This is the shape poem created by Tzer Chyn and me. By looking at the shape and slogan, i guess u all could easily figure it out. Yes, it is McDonalds!!! One of the most popular fast food restaurants in the world, McDonalds has always been my favourite of all time. The one thing that attracts me the most is the cheeseburger. I love double cheese burger to the max. I always persuade my mum to buy for me. Unfortunately, like any other typical mum, she refuses. Well, i can't blame her for that. Eating too much fast food is unhealthy. But still, my craving for it is insatiable. I even had a Ronald McDonald clown mascot when i was a child. It was a birthday gift from my sister. Too bad i forgot where i put it. Lol. Anyway, McDonalds offers good and fast service which i find it important in running a business. Most of the workers are friendly and polite. On the other hand, there are so many branches in Malaysia. They are conveniently located in most areas, so it is easy to find one. I think it is okay to consume fast food like fried chicken, nugget and french fries as long as we eat a lot of vegetables and fruits to make up a balanced diet. Not forgetting exercise and drink at least 8 glasses of water a day. That way we can stay fit and will not gain weight easily. Lastly, i am proud to say i love McD and my love for it will last forever. ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment