Sunday 22 July 2012

The Dark Knight Rose...

This week has been a hectic one for me. And obviously it is due to tests. Nothing goes right for me.(Don't tell me to go left because it is lame *_*) First, there were two tests and i had to study so many lecture notes. Okay i have no objection to that because this is the normal routine in a student's life. What bothered me was that initially we knew that it would be an open book test for Nutrition. But at the last minute, we were told that no open book allowed. Gosh you can imagine the blood draining from my face. But thank god i studied and i did not take things for granted for simply assuming i can refer to the notes while having exam. It is too good to be true. On friday, everything was perfect during our Psychology quiz until i got stucked in the webpage. Actually i had finished my quiz but i chose to check over and over again. Somehow till the very last minute, whatever i clicked, the page got stucked and responded slowly. And again i was so fortunate because i clicked save after completing each page. So in the end, i got 26 out of 30 and it pleased me to the max. Haha. You think this is the end of my unlucky day? Well not quite actually. My friend and i had an appoinment but at the eleventh hour, she decided to go ahead without waiting for me. Gosh what a terrible day. Speak at the bright side, i watched batman and seriously have a crush on Christian Bale when he is wearing the batsuit. The face expression and tone of his voice draws me to him. What a great actor he is. He really potrayed batman well and i am going to watch the batman series because this is the first time i watch the batman film. Alright. Goodnight and spread out our hands and welcome the fifth week. LOVE LIFE.

No comments:

Post a Comment